The Making Glass history is a constant evolution that begins from the youth passion of the founder, (born in a store of glassmakers in England) of the 30s, to lead to the return in Italy in the constitution of the 1947 in Arvec, that was a company specialized in manufacture of th flat glass.
From the 1975, the company changes his name and his mark to Making Glass and realize the transition of deliveries between generation.
It is realized the enlargement of the head office that helds new offices and the most updated facilities for the manufacture.
The technical office and the foreign office born with the opening to international markets.
The structure is powered with the acquisition of two new unit where are installed a modern furnace of quenching, the HST, the plant of stratification and lastly an oven for curving, in addition to the joinery for the realization for all necessary packaging.
So it was possible to rationalize the area making it more functioning for the activity of silk-screen printing, sandblasting, painting, gluing and shipment.
To the traditional sector of intervetion for the industry of mobile it flank those of architecture, both civil and industrial, with solutions more and more technological and innovative until the “keys in hands”.